From a standing position:
- Prior to installation, complete all floor leveling & tile preparation procedures.
- Thoroughly clean & dry the structurally tile-appropriate substrate to be free from residue and dirt, including vacuuming & damp mop if necessary.
- Spray the DemoFlex Adhesive onto the existing substrate.
- Wait approximately 20-40 minutes while the adhesive activates until it does not transfer to the skin.
- Thoroughly press the DemoFlex Underlayment into DemoFlex Adhesive with hands & feet or tools like a 35lb roller.
- It is recommended to tape or caulk the seams & perimeter of Underlayment.
- Spread mortar and set tile directly on top of DemoFlex Underlayment, using a quality, modified mortar & grout following industry standards. ‘Fast-set’ mortar is recommended for reduced curing time.